3.14.2007

rant 005: objects of my obsession

pam grier - she was a stone cold fox. i mean look at
her.



these days, i want to slap whoever is styling her on the The L Word, but at least the lady's still working. which sadly can't be said for many of her female blaxploitation peers.

magnolias - i've been obsessed with magnolias since i was a wee lass. my grandparents had a tree in their front yard in Georgia. just seeing or smelling them instantly makes me happy.

1 comment:

Yihh said...

Pam Grier!

I absolutely dig her but let's just put it out there...her acting on The L word sucks. I am a big L Word fan and dude I watch and cringe at her acting. What happened Foxy? J. Beals on the other hand...what an actress! Seriously she doesn't get her just due! Someone needs to recognize that woman's talent and give her an award. She plays the hell outta Bette!

Yihh